Friday, October 13, 2006

Five Favorites for October

I am resolving, right here and now, to begin posting more frequently, about everyday little things, not just the big events in my life. To revel in the everyday. In that vein, I am going to list five of my favorite things right now:

1. Getting my fall wardrobe out and putting my summer wardrobe away...and getting my winter wardrobe out...and then getting my summer wardrobe back out. Colorado has crazy weather - last week it snowed overnight (just a dusting) and this weekend it should be 70 degrees. I am excited for colder weather - I love scarves and hats and mittens!

2. That 70s Show reruns - I never watched this show when it was on, but I've discovered recently that it's one of the few sitcoms out there that actually makes me laugh out loud on a regular basis.

3. The song Sexy Mistake by the Chalets - "if you kiss me - I will - feel - nothing!"

4. The Detroit Tigers, especially Nate Robertson and his dorky but sexy glasses. Don't get me wrong - the Red Sox will always be my first love. You don't have to worry about me renaming my dog "Comerica". But the Sox aren't in the playoffs this year, and so I am rooting for the Tigers.

5. Thursdays.

1 comment:

Joe Hummer said...

Interesting...especially #5, Thursdays...I'm intrigued.

I always found Nate Robertson to appear arrogant beyond his abilities. On the other hand, I guess one doesn't get to be a starting pitcher in a World Series game without a healthy dose of confidence in one's self.