Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Nostalgia for College/Outrage Over Paying for Internet

Just went up to campus to practice the piano. It was so pretty walking through the campus, especially when I came across an art class situated along the lagoon (I think that's what they call it?) all painting or drawing the bridge. It made me nostalgic for my college days when I lived on a beautiful campus surrounded by creative and amazing people. Now I just semi-co-exist with potentially creative and amazing people who I don't know.

On to topic two - just discovered that there's no free internet access at Starbucks. You have to buy a plan with T-Mobile! It costs $6 for the first hour and $0.10/minute after that...well, what if I only wanted 20 minutes of access?!? Lame. Not coming here any more, even if it is convenient to the piano practice rooms. I'll go to the Boulder Bookstore cafe when I want internet access. Support local businesses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reason #10000056 you should move back to the East Coast: Free internet in Starbucks in Boston. -La Principessa