Tuesday, June 06, 2006

An ordinary Tuesday...

Nothing super exciting to write about today...work was pretty busy, but not overly stressful. I had to get a proposal out by 2 PM, and then things quieted down significantly. Stuart (co-worker) and I took a caffeine break and went to this cafe where he likes to flirt with the baristas. They have really yummy chai there, which I enjoyed very much, but then regretted because it's about 90 degrees out and I think the chai may have dangerously raised my internal body temperature!

I'm depressed about the thrashing my beloved Red Sox took from the evil Yankees last night. I was going to go to the Lazy Dog to watch Beckett pitch, but when I saw the score after the second inning, I decided to stay home and play with my dog Fenway instead.

I have my first "creative nonfiction" writing course at CU tonight, and I'm really excited about it cause I think it will be a good source of inspiration/motivation for writing, and also a good way to meet interesting and intelligent people.

No comments: